SeaONYX® is BHGE’s next generation surface control system and operator interface, based on industry proven PLC platform. With its highly simplified architecture and compact design, SeaONYX is designed to deliver maximum performance at lowest cost to own. It is a reliable, configurable and easy to maintain solution.
The system leverages COTS components with a hot swappable feature, that enables easy maintenance and maximizes availability.
Features and Benefits:
- Simplified modular design with redundancy and smart integrated feedback.
- Improved user experience using higher resolution and easier navigational displays.
- Easier maintenance from hot swappable components, significantly reducing mean time to repair. System controllers and I/O modules can be individually replaced online without disturbing the rest of the system — avoiding costly downtime.
- Enhanced troubleshooting & diagnostics, with ability to detect wire breaks and isolate faults.
- Improved Diagnostics with SeaLytics™ BOP Advisor: SeaLytics provides cloud connectivity, remote access to electronic snapshot of BOP subsystem health and context to data for faster decision making.
- Single control platform and one tool to manage on-rig surface and subsea BOP controls.
- Available to operate seamlessly with Gen 2 MUX PODs and SeaPrime™ Subsea MUX Control System PODs.
- Designed for compliance with ABS, DNV, API 16D and NORSOK regulatory standards.
Contact us to find out how our service team can help you reduce retrofit time in existing rigs equipped with Gen 2 control systems.