MS-700 Subsea Wellhead System
Launched in 1991, the MS-700 subsea wellhead system remains one of the most widely used subsea wellhead systems in the world. Its versatility has been proven across TLP/spar tieback, exploration, subsea completion and deep water drilling applications.
- Allows additional casing string to be hung under the wellhead
- Includes a single trip running tool to test both the casing hanger and the annulus seal
- High pressure and temperature capabilities (15 KPSI @ 250°F)
- Up to 7 million ft-lbs bending capacity
- 7 million lbs load capacity allows for 3 casing strings (up to 1 million lbs each)