Iron Sulfide Control Programs
Control operational cost by minimizing iron sulfide
Iron sulfide (FeS) plugs filters, builds up in tanks, shortens production-equipment life, and damages the formation. Baker Petrolite iron-sulfide control programs minimize the problem and control operational cost. We offer a complete set of solutions to prevent, control, or remove FeS in your production and injection equipment.
Identify and understand FeS problems
Our experts identify the source and type of FeS so you can choose the best approach for your situation. The right solution is the most cost-effective one:
- reduce deferred production because of pump failures and line blockages
- prevent under-deposit corrosion
- minimize FeS pads in separators
- reduce the frequency of acid jobs, filter change outs, and tank cleanups
- maintain injection well efficiency
- reduce overall production chemical demand.