Kymera Mach 4 Hybrid Drill Bit
The Kymera™ Mach 4 hybrid drill bit extends drilling lengths from typical curve sections to handle combination sections of the well—saving trips and replacing both roller cone and PDC bit runs. The Kymera Mach 4 drill bit extends performance, digging beyond the curve.
The Kymera Mach 4 hybrid drill bit increases performance
With our hybrid design history, the hybrid design optimization package features precision balanced blade count and cone optimization resulting in a proven performance step-change.
- Increased blade counts improve lateral stability while making the bit more aggressive to stand up to wear and tear
- Recessed cutters increase diamond volume, which improves durability, to keep the bit engaged and extend distance drilled
- Sharp and dense cone sets further allow improved rates of penetration (ROP)
- Cutter selection options include Dynamus™ extended life drill bit cutters, StayTrue™ diamond element cutters, and Stabilis™ cutters specifically selected to handle increased loads of challenging drilling environments to improve drilling speed and efficiency.
Advantages of the Kymera Mach 4 hybrid drill bit include:
- Minimize lateral, axial and torsional vibrations
- Improve speed and durability without sacrifice to stability
- Enhance ROP by up to 25% over previous hybrid bit designs
- Maximize performance by drilling multiple sections in one hybrid bit run