Shale360 Frac Valves
Our equipment is field-proven and trusted in both onshore and offshore surface applications worldwide.
BHGE’s flow-control products are trusted around the world to reliably control high-pressure fluids. Our portfolio includes API 6A gate valves, plug valves, actuators, chokes, and other flow control equipment.
Sandbuster is BHGE's high-performance, bidirectional slab gate valve for fracturing service operations with working pressures of 10,000-15,000 psi.
Our latest plug valve design features increase productivity and reduce operating costs by requiring less maintenance over longer intervals. We also support all our systems with best-in-class service to further minimize unplanned downtime.
- Incorporates proven design elements
- Slab gate with floating seats
- Self-energized stem packing
- Non-rising stem and balanced rising stem available, depending on valve size
- Metal-to-metal sealing
- Gate to seat
- Stem backseat
- Body to bonnet: Flanged end connections and studded outlets available, depending on valve size
- Two body washout ports to flush sand from the body cavity
- Complies with industry specifications
- Available as API 6A, PSL 1 through 4
- Available in API 6A material class AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF and HH
- PR2 Appendix F qualified
- Available in handwheel operated and hydraulic actuated configurations
Showing results out of