Shale 360 Frac Services
With Shale 360 Services, our customers benefit from an extensive inventory of frac equipment installed by experienced professionals and a fleet of crane and heavy haul trucks to deliver the equipment where and when it’s needed. To ensure optimal performance, we test and service equipment using our multi-purpose torque and test trailers, trailer-mounted grease units and valve flushing trailers.
BHGE’s Remote Greasing Unit is an innovative approach to valve maintenance. The two-piece system consists of a greasing skid and a remote manifold, which allows remote greasing while the frac tree is in operation, thus removing the need for personnel to approach the hot zone around a well. Our remote greasing unit is the ideal greasing method for use in zipper frac applications, but applicable on any system up to 15,000 psi.
BHGE HAWK-EYE is a smart surface completion software. It is a cloud based application that monitors and optimizes pad operations by minimizing operational uncertainty, capturing non-productive time, reducing unplanned outages, and improving safety.
Some of the features of this application includes:
- Real time monitoring and recording of events
- Secure and efficient management of operations data
- Visualization interface to stream live operations data
Using this tool pad owners can:
- Confirm ball drop events such as ball launch and seating, and valve positioning.
- Determines leaks and pressure spikes to improve operational efficiency
- Ensure reliable and optimized operation through real time operational data analytics, information on non-productive time (NPT)
- Enhances operational safety and minimizes operational uncertainty by adjacent well monitoring and erosion monitoring
Showing results out of