Pipeline Maintenance Services and Decommissioning
Services to enable you to operate safely
Service at every stage
BHGE offers a host of specialized services to support your maintenance program and during decommissioning:
- Our range of mechanical, chemical, or gel technology cleaning allow us to match your pipeline conditions and remove debris with minimized downtime. We cover crude oil, refined products, water, natural gas, and specialized petrochemical pipelines, including difficult-to-treat ethylene systems.
- To support your in line inspection programs, we provide a range of bespoke temporary pumping packages and nitrogen services.
- A range of specialized services to deliver pipeline isolations as required at any stage during your maintenance program.
- We understand the need to reduce the environmental impact of evacuating gas from a pipeline system, so our clean-burn mobile flaring services and temporary gas transfer packages provides an environmentally friendly solution.
- After your maintenance program, hydro-testing and nitrogen services provide revalidation and allow a smooth uneventful system restart.
- Water injection and enhanced oil recovery services help maximize your ROI without committing to CAPEX. We offer temporary equipment packages help you to determine if the chosen method of reservoir flooding will respond as predicted before investment in a permanent facility.
- We offer pipeline decommissioning, bundling our service offerings to meet your specific needs.