Fuel Gas Systems
End to End Fuel Gas Systems for a variety of applications.
BHGE’s TPS business has overall responsibility for engineering, procurement, assembling, calibration, site assistance and maintenance of complete systems, driven by process know-how, system integration capability and Quality standards. Inlet pressure up to 150 bar and pipeline diameters up to 1200mm (DN 48”)
- Auxiliary for Gas Turbine for mechanical drive and power generation powerful enough for Heavy Duty and Aeroderivative Gas Turbines
- Gas Pipelines
- Fuel Gas Treatment Skids for Pressure Reducing and Metering
- City gates or Border Stations for Fiscal Metering
- Main components of the fuel gas treatment systems are: scrubber-separators, performance heater, electric startup heater, duplex coalescing filters.
- Gas pressure reduction and metering stations are typically composed by: separators, filters, heaters, presussure reducing control valves and metering lines, instrumentation and control system.