ServiceMax helps businesses, from oilfield service providers and refineries to exploration and production companies deliver fast and effective service. Our end-to-end field service suite is built for a mobile workforce, and manages scheduling, work orders, contracts, parts, rental tools and more, while empowering your service leaders to glean insights from real-time service data. Field engineers can access institutional knowledge from anywhere at any time to fix any potential issue in the field, and then accurately debrief and invoice for the service while still on site.
We understand your service projects are not quick “in and out” appointments, that your projects span multiple days, and that when a problem can’t be solved on the initial visit, it may require another trip to fly in an expert. Whether your organization provides service upstream, midstream or downstream, let us help you provide flawless field service that delights your customers.
ServiceMax provides customers with a number of advantages:
- Decrease mean time to repair: Enable field or plant technicians with mobile access.
- Increase resource utilization and uptime: Manage work orders quickly and easily.
- Invoice more quickly, and shorten the service to cash cycle: Create field tickets onsite with 100% accuracy.
- Increase customer satisfaction and productivity: Dispatching the right engineer to the right job based on skill sets.
- Decrease safety and compliance incidents: Use checklists to ensure critical service steps are not skipped.
- Increase asset uptime: Provide real-time reports and dashboards so the definition of success is ever unclear.
[Datasheet] Predix ServiceMax For Oil, Gas and Chemical Facilities
[Datasheet] ServiceMax for Oil and Gas
[Datasheet] ServiceMax for Oil Field Services
[Datasheet] ServiceMax for Inspection and Testing Services
[Datasheet] ServiceMax for the Digital Oilfield
[Case Study] Optimizing Field Service Utilization
[Case Study] Increasing Efficiencies and Customer Satisfaction
[Case Study] Streamlining Field Inspections