CENetic Downhole Geothermal Pumping Systems
Improve flow and efficiency in geothermal energy projects
CENetic™ downhole geothermal pumping systems provide uninterrupted flow of hot water in smaller casing sizes, and offer a long run life in high-temperature environments. These adapted electrical submersible pumping (ESP) systems support sustainable geothermal energy development by exceeding reliability standards to help make geothermic projects economically viable.
Unlike fossil fuels, clean geothermal energy is a long-term, environmentally sustainable energy source for power generation, direct use, and ground-source heat pumps. Geothermal energy is less affected by fuel cost fluctuations and supports local economies while eliminating costs associated with fuel transport.
CENetic systems are designed to improve reliability while meeting the specific challenges of geothermal energy production, including:
• Temperature capabilities up to 250°C (482°F)
• Deeper setting depths for flow rates up to 315 l/s (5,000 gal/min)
• Environmentally compliant scale prevention methods
• Greater than 2,000 HP systems
• Smaller diameter pumping capabilities to reduce hole size and drilling costs